Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

5 fall favorites

Hello! People!


It seems like summer has just started and it's already coming to an end. But, we have the crisp autumn weather to look forward to! It's the perfect  time of year of sipping hot chai lattes while strolling through the park watching the leaves change colors. :)







Photography: Rajkumari








Here are five key pieces I’m looking forward to wearing this fall. A studded denim shirt with a leather skirt/short aztec print skirt, and my favorite gladiators which I love. Plus, accessorizing with this black oversized clutch with layers of delicate gold jewelry and colorful bracelets. While shopping for new fall accessories online I discovered Raise.
 An awesome site that offers discounted gift cards from my favorite retailers such as Zara, Forever 21, H&M, and more! As you know I love H&M for its on trend pieces for a girl on a budget but also for their basic bags and flats that are perfect for DIYs (tutorial here and here). So, I was very excited when I saw H&M gift cards you can buy for 15% off their valued price. Plus, if you have extra merchandise credit or gift cards lying around you can sell them too! What discounts will you discover? Let the fall shopping season begin!


Check out more on Facebook,Stylepile and Lookbook
Want more? Join me on Instagram for daily Fashion updates here!

Till then Stay Chic
XoXo
Disha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *